- To highlight great writing on personal blogs.
- To draw attention to blogs that you might not have heard of before.
- To point you to one absolute guaranteed humdinger of a blog post, once a week, every week.
Finally, and almost a year after the idea was first mooted, Post of the Week is ready for public display. I bet you never thought you’d live to see the day, did you?
Absolutely everyone everywhere is heartily recommended to do any or all of the following:
- Nominate cracking good blog posts for inclusion, via the comments box in the “Call for nominations” section.
- Volunteer their services as a guest judge, for one weekend only.
- Publicise the site on their own blogs. Pimp it, kids. Pimp it HARD.
For those of you who don’t know, I (with my one man hat on) had the privilege of designing the site, and I HAVE to say a huge thanks to the ever helpful and hugely generous Lyle, without whom the site simply wouldn’t work. What that man can do with PHP boggles the mind. Cheers mate.
And many congratulations to The Overnight Editor for writing this week’s inaugural featured post.
So, what are you waiting for, get over there and get involved!