When in doubt, meme! (or in other words, I’ve been tagged by Ben at Binary Moon).
Four jobs that I’ve had
- Training Squad – McDonalds
- Technical Author – Dr.Solomons (McAfee)
- Documentation Specialist – Tetra (Sage Group)
- Technical Communications Manager (now Senior Tech Author) – current employer
Four movies I can watch over and over
Four places I have lived
Four TV shows I like to watch
- 24 – new series starts on Sky One on Feb 12th!
- Friends – ohhhh sue me. It’s easy to watch.
- [insert successful American show, probably from HBO] – House, Gray’s Anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Sopranos etc etc
Four foods that I like
- Potatos – boiled, mashed, roasted, chipped, steamed, sauteed…. and so on
- Chicken – nothing beats a succulently grilled chicken breast… ok so it’s usually the accompanying sauce or side dish that makes the dish
- Ice Cream – vanilla, double cream, Equi’s or Mackies. White not yellow like that Cornish stuff (which is nice too but not AS nice you see…)
- Guinness – look it IS a food, end of discussion.
Four websites I visit daily
Four things I want to do before I die
- Write a book
- Learn to Scuba Dive
- Run a half marathon (hey, I’m no masochist!)
Four places I would rather be right now
- On a quiet beach in the sun
- San Francisco
- In the middle of nowhere, somewhere in Scotland
- On a plane… anywhere
Four people I’m tagging