Anyone used Upcoming?
The end of the year is already starting to fill up, with concerts, birthdays and whatnot. So far (and I’m missing some birthdays off here):
- 24th Sept – Will and Fran’s Wedding Reception
- 29th Sept – Dad’s Birthday
- 1st Oct – Glasgow Blogmeet
- 8th Oct – The Go! Team at QMU
- 10th Oct – Tour of the Necropolis as part of the Block architectural festival
- 5th Nov – Susan & Ian’s 1st Wedding Anniverary
- 30th Nov – Lee Evans in the Big Red Shed
- 12th Dec – Foo Fighters in the Big Red Shed
- 16th Dec – Company Xmas night out
- 19th Dec – Björn Again in the Armadillo
Add in a couple of weekends of Christmas shopping, a few items on my To-Do list (
draft draught-proofing* the front door being the main thing) and I’ll soon be wondering why the rest of the year has disappeared.
I have 10 days holiday left as well, and I think I’ll work through Christmas this year, so I’m considering asking to take every Monday from mid-October onwards as a holiday. Four day weeks from then until the end of the year? Certainly sounds appealing!