1. What is your favorite time of year?
Spring I think, or maybe Autumn, Winter’s not too bad either.
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season?
Spring: I like the cool days, occasional sunshine and all tha growth and new greenery.
Autumn: cool evenings, the heat slowly fading, the colours and cooling wintery breezes.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why?
Summer. Has lost it’s appeal since I ‘grew up’. No longer have 6 weeks off, and end up sitting in an air-conditioned office, and emerging to the heat shivering. Seconds later I’m a horrible sweaty mess. Not pretty for me, or others.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons?
Other than change my jacket? Not really. Not consciously anyway. Although I did find myself complimenting the weather this morning – blue sky, very mild, lovely spring morning.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
I can’t tell you that! My mother might be reading!!
I do enjoy walking. Always have, be it up hill and down dale, or just strolling through a city.