Certainly not original but tickled my funny bone. A little.
Things you can only say during Christmas:
- I prefer breasts to legs
- Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
- Smother the butter all over the breasts!
- If I don’t undo my trousers, I’ll burst!
- I’ve never seen a better spread!
- I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
- Are you ready for seconds yet?
- It’s a little dry; do you still want to eat it?
- Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
- Don’t play with your meat.
- Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
- Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
- I didn’t expect everyone to come at the same time!
- You still have a little bit on your chin.
- How long will it take after you put it in?
- You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
- Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
- That’s the biggest bird I’ve ever had!
- I’m so full, I’ve been gobbling nuts all morning.
- Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all that and still want more!
- I do like a good stuffing.
Anymore for anymore?
It’s unlikely that I’ll be back online until after the festive season has abated, sometime around the 28th I reckon. So to everyone who has visited this year, to those with whom I’ve corresponded, and to anyone who wanders by randomly, may I take this oppor-chancity to (ohh get on with it!) thank you for visiting and wish you ALL the best of times. Take care of you and yours.