“As some day it may happen that a victim must be found, I’ve got a little list–I’ve got a little list” – ????
Answers in the comment box (WITHOUT Googling!) for the source of the quote..
Now, as I’m on holiday I thought it might be fun to jot down some of the things I’m hoping to get done. Then I can re-visit the list come Monday evening and see how much of it I managed. So, without furtherado (as any more ‘ado-ing’ would only serve to further highlight that I’m kinda struggling to fill this post..)
1. Add album art to all the album I have in iTunes. 2. Add DVDs to collectorz software.
3. Finish adding books to collectorz software.
4. Fix the sidebar issue here.
5. Finish and launch Scottish Blogs.
6. Chase up FTP access for the HRL website. 7. Cut the grass.
8. Dig out new bed in front lawn, prepare for conifers and heathers (source some rocks as well).
9. Clear out garage (will include several trips to skip!). 10. Catch up on ‘recorded’ TV viewing. 11. Buy something for sister’s birthday.
12. Buy something for sister-in-law’s birthday.
13. Visit Stu and give him his birthday present from three weeks ago!
14. Start thinking about Louise’s birthday.
15. Re-design the photo gallery, and add more photos – maybe that will make you take some more.
16. Ponder this site – can I be bothered? Is it needed?
That’ll do for the moment I think. Remember, I want answers as to whom I should be attributing the opening quote – I do know the answer, just want to see how many of you do… I’ll explain why later.