2014 has arrived and already we are a week into the new year. Time for a recap, yeah? Am I doing this right?
- Number of times I’ve written 2013 by accident. One.
- Number of (short, slow) jogs I’ve managed. Two.
- Number of nights sleep ruined by insomnia. Three.
- Number of days I’ve thought about shaving but haven’t. Four.
- Number of impulse online shopping buys I’ve avoided. Five.
- Number of kilograms I want to lose by the end of this month. Six.
- Number of months until I’m a volunteer at Glasgow 2014. Seven.
And finally, a large number that will have impact on my life for the rest of the year and beyond. $514million.
Not bad for the first seven days!