A simple question

The Lottery jackpoint tonight is £6million.

What would you do if you won?

1. anna said:

House. House. House house house house house.

Oh, and a very big holiday.

August 11, 2007
  2. 1st Lady said:

I’d open up ‘The Scottish Bits n Bobs Museum’… maybe somewhere in Inverness-shire. Shop with a purpose!

August 11, 2007
  3. I’d be very very suspicious as I don’t play the lottery!

August 11, 2007
  4. joanna said:

Get very drunk….

oh and nice house, nice car and very long holiday (or two)

August 11, 2007
  5. beth said:

Student loans, and house.

August 11, 2007
  6. Cat said:

I’d tell my employer to stick their shitty “redesigned” job, clear my debts and get the hell out of dodge. But, of course, I don’t play, so none of that’s going to happen.

August 11, 2007
  7. Armin said:

Sigh. Hit the delete button. Think “Oh, another one of those scam e-mails”.

Not necessarily in that order.

August 11, 2007
  8. Rob said:

Immediately start planning a trip around the world.

August 11, 2007
  9. Lyle said:

Settle debts, pay off house, have big holiday, then set up own business in the things I want. And the hell with it, if it makes money or not.

That’s as far as I get on idle deams though – I don’t even enter the poxy thing.

August 11, 2007
  10. z said:

Pay for a new village hall and give money to local schools for improvements. Buy a house for each of my children, give money to my sister and sister-in-law who can’t afford to live where they would like to. Reckoning I’d still have a couple of million left, employ a gardener.

Not that I bought a ticket either.

August 12, 2007
  11. bob said:

Buy property in London and Spain, get my mom a house, pay off my sister’s mortgage, and book a fabulous trip to the States/Canada to see everyone at Christmas.

August 12, 2007
  12. bob said:

And maybe take a year or two off to do a Masters in creative writing.

August 12, 2007
  13. Peggy said:

Oooh! This is one of my favourite daydreams!

1. Quit shite job

2. Pay off mortgage and mortgage of family members

3. Travel to sunny places and dive in the warm, gin clear water.

4. Have a massage every day if I wanted one

5. Have a huge party

(these items are not in strictly numerical order and can be changed around to suit the lottery winner)

August 12, 2007