The last 20 tracks broadcast forth from my Harman/Kardon speakers (from iTunes Library on shuffle) were:
- Gil Scott-Heron – Did you hear what they said
- Billy Joel – It’s still Rock and Roll to me
- Ike & Tina Turner – Nutbush City Limits
- Kylie vs Moloko – Bring it back in your eyes
- Broken Social Scene – KC Accidental
- The Chemical Brothers – In Dust We Trust
- Gary Moore – Jumpin’ at shadows
- Suede – Trash
- Morcheeba – Can’t stand it
- Bob Dylan – Oh, sister
- Dannii Minogue – Put the needle on it
- The Drifters – Kissin’ in the back row of the movies
- White Stripes – Let’s build a home
- Madonna – Intervention
- The Beatles – Yesterday
- Deltron 3030 – Battlesong
- Sly Stone – Stand!
- Jackson 5 – Blame it on the boogie
- Blur – Mellow song
- Tom Petty – Free Falling
Hmmm surprisingly free of rock music really, considering about 70% of my MP3s are of that genre.
And for the record: I disagree with people limiting this meme to a playlist (e.g. limited choice) it should be your entire library – all or nothing people, all or nothing!