Attention everyone on my blogroll!!

One of you lovely people posted a link to a piece of software that would allow me to take “scrolled screenshots” of an browser window, giving me something like these.

It’s late, I’m tired and I can’t remember who it was … be a love and let me know what it was called.

My eternal gratitude will be yours.

Written By

Long time blogger, Father of Jack, geek of many things, random photographer and writer of nonsense.

Doing my best to find a balance.

More From Author