A few things spotted last night:
- LG shows off 71-inch plasma TV – I want one!
- Clay Shirky on the future of social software – still getting my head round this one.
- Escher in Lego – Ow. My head hurts (think I’ve linked to this before but it is well worth it!)
- Yo, chek my mad skillz – Learn how to be a human beatbox.
- Beware if you have a lip or tongue piercing – for the Lord will smite thee … maybe …
- Horse ointment enhancer used in Tour de France – in 1924.
- The vagina monoliths – (as Mike would say) hello Google!
- Recipe for Hemingway’s Cold Cucumber Soup – for those hot summer afternoons.
- Global Warming Alert – 2003 to be hottest year on record.
- Information Addiction – oh dear…
- Genes for depression found – part of the CREB1 gene to be precise.
OK, that’s all people, nothing more to see here …