1. What caused your last case of pseudo-road rage?
A White van! Pulled across me at a roundabout, caused me to swerve and brake hard. Didn’t even see me, or acknowledge what he had done. I didn’t chase him for about 2 miles, honest I didn’t… GGRRRRRRR.
2. Tell me about one of your favorite television shows that was cancelled (past or present).
Ehhh jeez, can’t think of one at the moment, although I do wish my cable provider would get the finger out and carry Sky Sports Extra – I’m missing my NBA! Waaaaa.
3. Have you ever gone online and pretended to be someone else? What’s the story there?
Yes but only for a spot of sexual deviancy… kidding! No I’ve never done that, I hope I’m interesting enough just being me.
4. What was (is) one of your favorite Children’s books?
Nicholas Fisk – Trillions. Opened my eyes, when I was 11 or so, to the world of Sci-Fi and that books weren’t always about real things. Directly responsible for me reading 2001 at age 12.
5. Can you recommend a CD (tape or otherwise) for me to listen to on the drive home?
Aerosmith – Just Push Play” title=”ROCK N ROLL!!!!”>Just Push Play. Some corking driving tracks, and loads of sing-a-long choruses. That way everyone can laugh at you as well as me!
6. What is your online nickname and what is the story behind how you selected it?
Snowgoon. See Calvin and Hobbes, see Calvin build gruesome snowmen, find them funny. Search for domain, find it free, buy it, adopt it as online nickname (occasionally snowgoon2206 or others).
7. Ever been bitten or stung before (snake, wasp, dog, etc)?
Stung by a wasp. My Dad’s 50th. Room full of family and friends, and the wasp (which I already didn’t like) decides to fly up my trouser leg. Of course. Stung me three times. Little bastard things. I mean what do they DO? What function do they provide that bee’s don’t? Do we really need psychotic little flying stinging things? And is it just me or do they seem twice as threatening as a bumblebee?
BONUS: Does anybody love anybody anyway?
I do, and she knows it…. (one, two, three! Awwwwwwww)