I’m not a fan of New Year resolutions. I’m more of a mind to do things as and when I want to do them, knowing that if I try and force a new habit, or a change to my life, based on an arbitrary date it’s more than likely to fail. This is based on previous experiments over many years, hey, I’m a slow learner.
Yes, it’s 2019, the Christmas tree is down and things are already progressing, funny how that happens. And, as time waits for no man, I’ve already been cracking on with 2019 stuff (what a revelation, I know).
- I’ve some alerts set up on Rightmove and Zoopla to keep track of new properties that match our criteria.
- I’ve been back at the gym and feel much better for it.
- I’ve found some good ITB stretches which seem to be helping already.
- I’ll be buying new hiking boots this weekend so I can break them in as I start to up the mileage in my legs.
- I’ve finally upgraded my MacBook Air (2012) to a MacBook Air (2019).
There are also tentative plans to get away for a few days soon, a holiday in New York later in the year, my sisters wedding and as always plenty of gigs and events coming up to keep me busy.
It may still be very early but so far, 2019 has been pretty darn good!!