Yes, this was forwarded to me by a friend. No, I don’t post these very often. Yes, number 4 made me laugh the loudest.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
I’ve sat in a white car with a camera which had a big lens on it (the camera, not the car), same effect. And no I didn’t do it on purpose!
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
How many offices still have an intercom?
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Ahhh so this list originates from America
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
This is evil. And I started doing this one this morning.. day 1 of decaf
5. On all your cheque stubs, write ‘ for marijuana’.
What’s a cheque stub? It’s 2009!
6. Skip down the street rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
But… I’ve seen bottles of diet water, they do exist!!
8. Specify that your drive-through order is ‘to go’.
9. Sing along at the opera.
10. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
11. When the money comes out the atm, scream ‘I won! I won!’
12. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the car park, yelling ‘run for your lives! They’re loose!’.
In other news. There is no other news. As you were.