Last Mac specific post for a while, promise.
So, from left to right then:
- InstantShot! – with which the screenshot was taken.
- YouTune controls – play, next and the down arrow gives access to all the functionality.
- iScrobbler – Last.fm app.
- Google Notifier – which checks my GMail account and my calendar (with a Growl script used to provide notifications).
- Aurora – an excellent little alarm app.
- Slim Battery Monitor – which … well you can guess, right?
- Built-in Airport icon, currently connected to my home network and not one of the two open networks I can see from my house (not to mention the four secured ones!)
- Built-in Volume icon
- MagiCal – which is displaying the date and time.
- Built-in Spotlight icon
Since posting that screenshot though, I’ve realised I don’t actually need all of those up there and have removed InstantShot! (which was only running to take the screenshot), Aurora, QuickSilver and the Volume icon. Much cleaner.