Tops for Pops
More musical frolics over at Troubled Diva. He’s trying to find out which decade is the best (musically) by comparing the Top 10 singles for this week in 1963, 1973, 1983, 1993 and 2003. (It’s all explained in greater detail over there).
So, for my own posterior*, here are my votes
1. ELO – you need a reason? it’s ELO!!
2. The Beloved – Better than…
3. Kenny Ball – a bit ploddery but better than..
4. David Sneddon – only 4th because I can’t put it in joint last.
5. Fleetwood Mac – a bit tough bit this is more about the song and I HATE this one..
* Yes, yes I know it’s posterity..