1. If you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
Wow, just one? That’s a toughie – Martin Luther King Jnr.? Hitler? Margaret Thatcher? Robert F. Scott? Einstein? John Lennon? Ayn Rand? Arthur C Clarke?
John Lennon probably. I think he would be the most fun and interesting of them all, and I have the feeling some of the others would end up talking AT me rather than with me.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel?
Freddie Mercury and for entirely (horribly) personal reasons. I am a huge Queen fan and was 16 when Freddie passed away. I remember hearing it on the news. I was shocked. What still shocks me about it was the first thought that passed through my head “I’ll never get to see Queen live”. What a horrible person I am.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose?
Brad Pitt. Easy. Why? Just to see what it’s like to have women MOAN at you.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who?
Ehhh no I’ve never heard anyone compare me (several years ago when I had more hair) to Jason Donovan… oh dear…
5. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Ehhh lemme think. Nope not that I recall. Tiff Needell? I’ve SEEN quite a few, in fact it seems I can’t visit London without seeing someone ‘off the telly’. Lynda Bellingham, Colin Jackson